We are a research group at Tilburg University, the Netherlands, that does "research about research": meta-research. We study the scientific system in psychology and in general to find its flaws and empirically test potential solutions.
Examples of Our Work
- Statistical power and interpreting statistical results
- Questionable research practices and publication bias
- Errors in statistics/ Statcheck
- Replication and stereotype threat
- Meta-analysis and systematic reviews
In the calendar you can find information on conferences , talks, workshops, defenses, and other events that we attend and/or organize.
5037 AB Tilburg
Simon Building, 7th floor
Secretary's office: +31134662544